- 7 m/s moderate breeze with gusts at 16 m/s0.3 mMaximum minimum temperature:10°/9°
- 5 m/s gentle breeze with gusts at 14 m/s0.2 mMaximum minimum temperature:9°/7°
- 6 m/s moderate breeze with gusts at 13 m/s0.4 mMaximum minimum temperature:13°/7°
- 7 m/s moderate breeze with gusts at 11 m/s0.2 mMaximum minimum temperature:11°/7°
- 5 m/s gentle breeze0.1 mMaximum minimum temperature:8°/6°
- 3 m/s light breeze0 mMaximum minimum temperature:10°/4°
- 2 m/s light breeze0 mMaximum minimum temperature:10°/8°
- 4 m/s gentle breeze0 mMaximum minimum temperature:10°/7°
- 4 m/s gentle breeze0 mMaximum minimum temperature:10°/8°
Table showing tide data for High/low Predicted tide22:30 148 cm Table showing tide data for High/low Predicted tide04:41 38 cm11:00 152 cm17:03 44 cm
A lot of rain is expected from Thursday afternoon to late Friday evening, locally around 60-90 mm in 24 hours.
Applies to Parts of Vestlandet.
The need for emergency preparedness shall be assessed continuously by emergency response actors. Check road reports (175.no). Adjust the speed and use caution while driving.
Risk of flooding of low-lying areas in densely populated areas. Check varsom.no for more information. Locally difficult driving conditions, especially at waterways. Roads may be closed. Some journeys may have longer travel time. Road conditions affected with road spray and hydroplaning in some places.
- Thursday, 6 October 14:00 - ongoing danger
- Saturday, 8 October 04:00 - danger is over
The three severity levelsYellow - moderate danger
Read more about the severity levels at hjelp.yr.no
|Time||Weather||Temp.||Wave height m.||Wind(gust) m/s||Wind desc.|
|9°||0.3||6 m/s moderate breeze from south west with gusts at 15 m/s||Moderate breeze from south west with gusts at 15 m/s|
|9°||0.3||6 m/s moderate breeze from south west with gusts at 14 m/s||Moderate breeze from south west with gusts at 14 m/s|